[3830] WPX SSB CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1esv@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 22:49:55 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: CR6T
Operator(s): CT1ESV
Station: CR6T

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Wow what a weekend, great contest.
Great condition right at the begining of contest, but was too tired to be up
all night, stay up until 2h30, then whent for a rest.
Finished 1st day with about 2500 QSO, then decided to go to sleep to meet the
36 hours rule(bad decision). Sunday started very slowly and by midday only
another 300 QSO were in the log.Then conditions started to slowly improve.

I apolagize to the stations i didn't ear sunday afternoon, but S-9 rain static
didn't allow me to ear ...fortunatly only for about 30 minutes.

Worked JA's just about every hour of the day with great signals

Target was 4000 Q's and 1300 mults, and I almost did it, passed European
record, lets hope by enough margin to  keep it.

Thanks to all who called, see you in the next one....on 15 meters

73's Tony
CT1ESV /CR6T

ICOM IC765
ALPHA 91B
HY GAIN 155CA + KLM 15M6 (modifyed design)