[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@hal-pc.org
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 14:06:03 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 9

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:  24     24
   20:  22     14
   15:  15      5
   10:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  62     44  Total Score = 2,728

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Kludged a manual A/B switch at the six-pak in the garage to switch the 40m inv
vee to the 15m port so I could SO2R with the vertical on 10 and 20 and the inv
vee on 15. Worked pretty well...except for the minute it took to run to the
garage, switch the switch, and run back to the radio. Scared the bejesus ouf of
the cat as I ran through the living room, though.

Great fun and lots of activity. Too bad the PA and SM couldn't hear me, but
F6HKA/Bert seems to always hear me. Thanks, Bert!

73,
dale, kg5u