[3830] CWopsT WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WD0T LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 04:32:25 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 10

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:   0      0
   80:  23      8
   40:  36     18
   20:  27     27
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  86     53  Total Score = 4,558

Club:

Comments:

Fun to work some new guys tonite, new to me anyhow, VE7MR-Willi, W0EJ- BIll in
my home state of SD, woohoo!!, K1BG-Bruce, NC1T-Frank and W1AW/4- Bud at the
key, thanks BUD, even though you are not new, a new call!  Have fun with the
W1AW operation.

Also worked EA8OM, K8NYG- Gary, N2WK-Wayne, we have worked before, but always
fun to work each time.

I invite you all to come back to now weekly CWT's and thanks so much for the
Q's and getting to meet you!

Conditions tonite good overall, 20m seemed to give up early however, 40m was
outstanding!, 80m was much improved with a new antenna here, a 1/4 wave inv.L,
with 27 radials, it could hear and transmit much better on 80 than the low Vee
beam.. Didn't even try 160m tonite, too much fun on higher bands.

10 minute breakdowns: 14,11,13,20,14,14.  The 20Q per 10min rate was on 40m,
wowzer it really picked up for a bit!  The 11 rate was 20m when it was slowing.
 Very happy with overall Q's, mults not so much.

Great to work you all, what a fun time, 73 Todd, WD0T