[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 03:20:49 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 11

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Remote Operation

  160:   1      1
   80:   6      4
   40:  10      8
   20:   8      8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  25     21  Total Score = 525

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

First try in NS Ladder operating remote from San Francisco to
NN7SS in WA. Lots of things to fix, and lots to learn about
"anticipating" to overcome the delays. All in all, I'm amazed
I got anyone. Thanks!

Hard to tune around fast enough, so I just called CQ more.
The voice-over-ip can't keep up with the speed demons, and it
just becomes a blur, but I made my best guesses. Sorry if I
slowed you down, or acted like a lid - its the software, not me!

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

20m: C-31XR at 71ft
40m: Force 12 Delta 240 at 78ft
80m: Delta Loop from 70 ft
160m: Half sloper from 70 ft
Kenwood TS-590s turned down to 5 watts
Writelog, Microham keyer
Logmein.com and Kenwood remote control and audio software