[3830] 144SprngSprnt KJ4OAP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ksterne@vt.edu
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt KJ4OAP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 11:28:27 +0000
                    144 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: KJ4OAP
Operator(s): KJ4OAP
Station: KJ4OAP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM97ob
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 6  Mults = 4  Tot Dist(km) = 505  Total Score = 24

Club:

Comments:

A little unclear on the scoring here, I hope I got it right that the grid
multipliers are based on unique 4-digit grids.  All the ops I heard on were
exchanging 6-digit grids.  As for the operation, it was great to hear quite a
few folks on during the sprint!  I was surprised that I was able to talk to any
of these as they were all to the east of me and there was a big hillside and a
house very close to the east side of my antenna.  Must have been bouncing off
of something else or getting some kind of odd propagation.  We're looking
forward to the 6m sprint!