[3830] NMQP N6MU Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NMQP N6MU Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 06:00:11 +0000
                    New Mexico QSO Party

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   15     11
   20:   35     60
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   50     71      0  Mults = 31  Total Score = 26,505

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Less than stellar conditions made QRP very challenging this year, especially on
SSB. Missed EDD and OTE. Heard OTE on 40 SSB but he couldn't hear me. Never
heard EDD at all.

Thanks to all the NM stations for their efforts but especially to the mobiles
(KK6MC, N3MRA, NM5DX, K9GAJ, K5ZZR, W5IL and K5XY) and expeditions (K7IA, WK5T
and NM5RC). KK6MC was top mobile for me with 22 Qs. K7IA was top expedition
with 8 Qs. 73...

John, N6MU                  TS-570 & 5BTV