[3830] OK/OM DX SSB OL9R(OK6RA) SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX SSB OL9R(OK6RA) SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:01:47 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, SSB

Call: OL9R
Operator(s): OK6RA
Station: OK6RA

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  213    60
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  213    60  Total Score = 42,900

Club:

Comments:

Thanks all for first time participation in the SSB_ part of OK/OM DX Contest.

Conditions was very verz bad on high bands :-(
Many stations gave me QSO contest nr. 001 and I had to explain something about
rules.

I would like to thanks especially those stations that called me:

5H9GB
VK4ABJ
ZL1SLO
YB3IZK
ZS6GJG
VU3WIJ
ZS1VV
ZR6DX
PY1SX
ZL2TTS
EA8CVW
HZ1OS
PY5LO
7Z1SJ
VK7ROY
...and others from NA and ASIA. Good ears guys!

RIG: FT1000MP MrakV Field, 100W, Win-test 4.12 vertical dipol on balcony.
(http://www.qrz.com/db/OL9R?ref=235184291)

Score is calculated after contest (by SH5), because Win-test has not this
contest in database.

73! and see you in the CQ WPX CW. I will be there like IT9/OL9R on 20m.

Vaclav OK6RA.