[3830] Gagarin DX DL1IAO(@DL0WW) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, DL1IAO@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Gagarin DX DL1IAO(@DL0WW) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 22:33:03 +0000
                    Yuri Gagarin International DX Contest

Call: DL1IAO
Operator(s): DL1IAO
Station: DL0WW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JN49FO
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

  160:   59    15
   80:  303    32
   40:  420    41
   20:  281    52
   15:  154    45
   10:   43    19
  Sat:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1260   204  Total Score = 1,537,140

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

2x IC756Pro3(INRAD) + Alpha87A
BX-120 Interfaces, TopTen decoders, WX0B bandpass filters, Idiom Press CMOS4's
& homebrew 2R-switching

WT v4.12.0 on 2x Mac mini & 1x MacBook Air running Boot Camp Windows 7

(160) 27m shunt-fed tower, Mag-Loop (RX)
 (80) Bobtail (NW/SE), Delta Loop, DP @10m
 (40) 3el M2 Yagi @20m (linear-loaded), DP @10m
 (20) 5el M2 Yagi @27m
 (15) 5el Yagi @25m
 (10) 6el Yagi @24m (sharing tower with 40m)

Off-Times:
07:33-09:03 -> 01:30
11:54-14:24 -> 02:30

ITU Mults: 125
KEDR Mults: 79

I upgraded to new PCs and interfaces and finally I'm pleased with the outcome.
There are still some minor issues to fix before the next phone contest.

There wasn't enough time prior to the weekend to get DXLog installed properly.
Congrats to YP9W and sorry that I wasn't able to feed the Live Score Server. My
score is just a rough calculation as WT does not support GC.

Unfortunately I had to leave the radio and take my off-time when 10/15m were
just opening to the far east.

73,

Stefan
DL1IAO@contesting.com