[3830] GaQP N1CC Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimlaporta@jlaporta.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP N1CC Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 00:23:17 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: N1CC
Operator(s): N1CC
Station: N1CC

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:      0        0
   80:      7        1
   40:     52       13
   20:     76       74
   15:      1        1
   10:      0        0
    6:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    136       89  CW-Dig Mults = 82  Ph Mults = 49  Total Score = 47,291

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  FT-990 100W, Force 12 C3 @64', 80/40 Meter Fan Dipole at 50'.

First time in GQP, and it was fun -- one heck of a lot of work!  Conditions, as
many have observed were barely marginal.  Saturday mostly 20 with a short time
on 40 due to storm noise.  Sunday lost most of the day due to severe weather
rolling though here noon-5 PM local.  Two contacts on 15M, and that would
normally be a large number of QSO with normal conditions.

Lots of mobiles...good planning does help!  Worked K5YAA 20X, W4AN 18X, KN4Y
12X, N4N 10X, W3DYA 8X, AD8J 7X, N4I 6X, N5NA and KC4YBO 3X each.  With 101
different counties I am sure I missed several...

Look forward to better conditions next year!  Thanks for a good time!  73, Jim