[3830] JIDX CW OG6N(OH6NIO) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX CW OG6N(OH6NIO) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 07:54:31 +0000
                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: OG6N
Operator(s): OH6NIO
Station: OG6N

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Mieto
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:    5     5
   20:   47    24
   15:   62    34
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  116    64  Total Score = 7,424

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The A index was already at 15 on Saturday and it really showed on the bands. I
only managed to work one station when the contest started and went back to some
other duties. When I came back to the radio two hours later the things were not
much better so I was on and off checking the propagation and only some 60 QSOs
in the log at 1645Z when I finished. On Sunday the A index was 22 so not much
better was expected. I hope we have better luck the next time.