[3830] Gagarin DX M5Z(JK3GAD) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Gagarin DX M5Z(JK3GAD) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 10:46:24 +0000
                    Yuri Gagarin International DX Contest

Call: M5Z
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: M0CFW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Central London
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:  163    10
   20:  188    15
   15:   82     9
   10:    8     3
  Sat:
-------------------
Total:  441    37  Total Score = 70,115

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

K2, 5 meter wire with ATU (CG3000), Logging software: DXLog

Score above does not take into account new scoring system as I used older
version of DXLog.

Just before this contest starts, my K3 stop working. :-( It is second time I
have to repair it just before WRTC events. Last time was KIO3 board not working
before WRTC2010 and it is very clear where the problem was. However this time it
may take some time to identify problem.

Plenty of activities but weak signals on high band due to solar disturbance.

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD