[3830] JIDX CW W6PH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6ph@aol.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX CW W6PH SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 01:57:43 +0000
                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: W6PH
Operator(s): W6PH
Station: W6PH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Lone Pine CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.8

  160:
   80:   14    13
   40:   61    29
   20:   40    23
   15:  136    32
   10:   90    27
-------------------
Total:  341   124  Total Score = 55,180

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

FTdx3000 - AL1200
A3S at 40 feet
MA8040V

This is a fun contest from the west coast.  I didn't start until Saturday
morning (13z) and made a few contacts on the low bands.  Surprisingly, 20m was
open to Japan but not many signals.  Later at JA sunrise, 15m opened and
shortly later 10m opened with a bunch of contacts before I had to QRT to go to
an afternoon party.  By the time I got back, the bands were all closed to Japan
and I set my alarm to get up at 9z for JA sunset which was Sunday evening in
Japan.  As hard as I tried, there just weren't that many stations active.  I'm
still looking for Saga Prefecture (41) to finish my WAJA award.

73, Kurt W6PH