[3830] CWopsT N4FP/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wayne@wgb.cc
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N4FP/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:28:59 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 16

Call: N4FP/M
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: The Villages, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  19     19
   15:   2      2
   10:   2      2
-------------------
Total:  23     23  Total Score = 529

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Testing setup for Florida QSO Party that will be on April 26, 27.  Not too bad
on 20, very disappointing on 15, not much activity on 10.  FT-100D, 100 watts
through LDG AT-11MP Autotuner to horizontally mounted hustler antennas attached
to top of 40" mast mounted on roof of 2008 Kia Rondo with triple mag mount.
Powered FT-100D with direct connect to battery; powered computer, monitor, and
tuner from 110 volt inverter connected to cigarette lighter. I think I may
stick to 20 meters for the FQP.  I am looking forward to a contest where
stations will be listening for the mobiles as we move from county to county,
and I won't be so trounced by the big boys who did a good job
(unintentionally)of wiping me out today.