[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 04:50:22 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 18

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   9      5
   40:  13      7
   20:  18     14
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  40     26  Total Score = 1,040

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

night like this make me glad for the ability to drop some weeks.  After great
start on 20, nothing but missed jump balls. I got to 160 and just couldn't get
sync'd for even one Q.

My apology for the bungled announcement re 15m.

In a pre-nS QSO the Locust graciously passed a greeting to my cats.  But I had
to admonish the Locust for forgetting my XYL. .  this took extra words and left
only 3 seconds to the starting bell.  so I stole his staked-out frequency.

Now have to figure out why RTTY is killing the k1el keyer in Writelog;  Skipped
rtty tonight because of that problem.

will be on for Ontario QSO party this weekend. . . three of our local clubs are
entering to support the VE3's as an acknowledgment of their vigorous
participation in our CQP event each October.

73 bill n6zfo