[3830] MiQP W8CUB(K2CUB) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP W8CUB(K2CUB) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 19:33:30 +0000
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: W8CUB
Operator(s): K2CUB
Station: W8CUB

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Branch County
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

   80:   33     31
   40:   55     35
   20:   11      1
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   99     67  CW Mults = 47  Ph Mults = 38  Total Score = 22,525

Club: Super Cub Contesters

Comments:

Only able to operate 7.5 hours this year due to family obligations. Early
conditions were not great for me on 40 meters until about 1900Z. Overall
participation was way down in MI and very much so out of state.  I was unable
to find the rovers hardly at all this year. Always fun to run state QSO parties
and hope Easter is not near the contest weekend again for some time!  Congrats
to Hank and other QRP guys who tough it out every year! I ran a new/used K3
this year and my K2 was very very jealous!  Hi Hi.  73, K2CUB operator