[3830] CQMM DX K6CSL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX K6CSL SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 02:28:24 +0000
                    CQ Manchester Mineira DX Contest

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 10;00

   80:   0       0
   40:   1       1
   20:   6       5
   15:   3       3
   10:   5       5
----------------------
Total:  15      14  Countries = 12  Total Score = 768

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I squeezed time from other needs to get on for what I could of this event. In
the past it has been a fun contest, with a much better score. (2012-33 x
5=2,100) This contest was really messed up by the Solar Flare on Friday, the
CME of which struck this afternoon, virtually killing the bands. Sometimes old
Sol is not nice at all. Bert, K6CSL