[3830] MiQP NA8V Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hgchapoton@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP NA8V Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 00:16:25 +0000
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STCL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   82     89
   40:  155    118
   20:   61    115
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  298    322  CW Mults = 83  Ph Mults = 93  Total Score = 161,568

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Condx and activity both down a bit from last year, especially w/ the mobiles as
many have noted.  I worked K8IR a several times but never heard them after 23z,
assume that was propagation?

20 fone was productive this year for a change, but I just couldn't seem to do
much on 40.  I guess my dipole isn't as 'magic' as i thought it was.

It was a great time and thanks for all the Q's!

greg/na8v