[3830] 432SprngSprnt KA2KQM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kotoka2kqm@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt KA2KQM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 20:47:06 +0000
                    432 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: KA2KQM
Operator(s): KA2KQM
Station: KA2KQM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM74tm
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

Total:  QSOs = 2  Mults = 2  Tot Dist(km) = 409  Total Score = 4

Club:

Comments:

I did not get on until 0930 PM local. So many stations may have quit for the
night. Band seemed very quiet! Only worked 2 station in 2 grids. I heard one
other station but did not work him. Missed many of the regular big signals on
the band. I was running 45 watts from a Yaesu FT-847 to a single 23 element
yagi at 3300 feet ASL. 1.5 inch heliax. No preamp. Hope to improve my 432 MHz
station soon. Thanks to all who submitted your activity via the 3830 web site.
Also, thank you to Bruce Horn, WA7BNM for hosting our Spring Sprints!