[3830] FlQP K8MFO SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mfo@aol.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K8MFO SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 18:37:21 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K8MFO
Operator(s): K8MFO
Station: K8MFO

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   40:   51     0
   20:  356     0
   15:    6     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  413     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 55,342

Club: East Lansing DX Club

Comments:

Since I have a lot of post-winter outside work to do, I decided to put in a
couple of hours to work the mobiles.  Actually wound up putting about 13 hours
in the chair, with MANY short work breaks.    FINALLY at 1652Z on Sunday I
worked KN4Y in Holmes for the SWEEP.    Thank you Ed!   I worked a few more
mobiles and then closed down, sent the log file in and uploaded all conacts to
LotW.   It's great fun to chase the mobiles around, and I appreciate each and
every one of them.   Thanks for the fun.

Rig K-3 and amp about 500 watts.     Antenna on 20 and 15 is the driven element
of a Mosley TA-33 tribander at 48 feet.     On 40 I used my Mosley PRO-67.   The
PRO-67 at 117 feet is too high for Florida.

73

Don K8MFO