[3830] FlQP N8XX SOABCW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] FlQP N8XX SOABCW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 21:39:15 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: SOABCW QRP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 4:30

   40:   11     0
   20:   76     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   87     0  CW Mults = 51  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 26,622

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Very interesting propagation.  On 20 there were very deep, long QSB, so I had to
"ride" the waves of QSB to be heard with my "mighty 5 watts"
to a wet noodle antenna.  Remind me to put up a sterba curtain or equivalent
next year pointed toward Florida! I'm sure 10 dBd power gain would have helped
considerably!

Thanks to the Mobiles, particular W4AN who I worked in 9 different counties!
They were generally quite loud, didn't have much trouble with QSB!

Thanks to the Florida Contest Group for putting on a very nice show!