[3830] FlQP K9CT SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K9CT SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 22:18:09 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

   40:   73     0
   20:  466     0
   15:   48     0
   10:    5     0
--------------------
Total:  592     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 158,656

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

The mobiles were fantastic! Thanks for doing the hard work and giving us many
QSOs and Mults. The operators were first class and had good speed.

K4OJ 60 QSOs
K1XX 44
NO5W 39
N4GI 38
K4KG 38
W4MY 38
N4UU 37
W4AN 37
K5YAA 36
KN4Y 25
N4AO 27
N4FP 20
N4CW 13

Moved as many stations as I could but conditions did not work all the time. I
heard many stations on 10 and 15 that just could not copy my 100 watts. Maybe
too much local noise....

We had poor propagation for 15 and 10 plus a Florida afternoon thunderstorm to
give me some QRN to enjoy.

One of the best QSO parties...thanks to the sponsors and organizers.

73, Craig K9CT