[3830] FlQP N4MFC M/MMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4MFC M/MMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 17:51:40 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4MFC
Operator(s): KM4HI KK4DZP N4FY
Station: N4MFC

Class: M/MMixed LP
QTH: Marion County
Operating Time (hrs): 19.6

   40:    1    132
   20:  248    447
   15:   95     99
   10:    2      6
--------------------
Total:  352    684  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 77  Total Score = 199,872

Club: Lockheed Martin A.R.A.

Comments:

FCG'rs Jim/KM4HI and Dave/KK4DZP teamed up with fellow co-worker Rick/N4FY
to put the Lockheed Martin Amateur Radio Assoc'n club N4MFC OTA for the second
year attempt at FQP. We had a blast ... mostly on Saturday with 20m open
stateside yielding good runs on SSB. Rick did the heavy lifting on 15m CW into
Europe. Dave joined up later to add 40m SSB to the effort. Sunday was a grind.
Seemed like the bands were open but knowone was home. 15m was wide open into
Europe with some good but sparse activity. 10m opened for a few Q's. About wore
out the Orion voice keyer all day calling CQ FQP. All in all we had fun and
enjoyed working fellow FCG stations in 34 counties. Thanks to all for the Q's.

73

N4MFC / LMARA