[3830] FlQP N8II SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8ii@aol.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N8II SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 22:23:15 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

   40:    2      0
   20:  108     59
   15:    5      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  115     59  CW Mults = 54  Ph Mults = 35  Total Score = 51,442

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My niece was married Saturday, so no serious effort was possible. All operating
was on Sunday and at times 15 M especially was frustrating with extremely weak
backscatter signals from FL no matter what direction was tried with many loud
EU stations and S9 UA9FAR having a pipeline into FL. The good conditions on 15
noticeably decreased activity on 20 making me feel like somewhat the unwanted
stepchild. 40 was nearly dead to FL, even past 21Z. No matter what the effort,
stations just a bit farther away could have easily outscored me. Some stations
in the panhandle were weak on 20 especially KN4Y/M which probably cost a few
mults.
Thanks to the mobiles who did a good job of making my limited time interesting.
Most mobiles had good signals on 20.

73, Jeff