[3830] FlQP N4AO/M(WC4E) SO MobileCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeff@wc4e.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4AO/M(WC4E) SO MobileCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 16:02:40 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4AO/M
Operator(s): WC4E
Station: N4AO/M

Class: SO MobileCW LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  2100    0  CW Mults = 70  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 588,000

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Another Great Florida QSO Party!
Other than a computer glitch at the start, everything worked well and had a
blast! Sunday afternoon was crazy with huge pileups. Thanks for your patience
while I tried to work everyone. I was less concerned about utilizing every
second of the contest and took a few breaks in the contest. I think I operated
about 18 of the 20 hours in almost 900 miles driven.

Big thanks to everyone who came out and worked us in Florida!

IC7000
Nissan Frontier
Scorpion SA-680
   Picture of Antenna on http://www.scorpionantennas.com/