[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint AB1J LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint AB1J LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 02:50:49 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - May 2

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waltham, MA
Operating Time (hrs): 00:20

  160:
   80:
   40:   4     4
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   4     4  Total Score = 16

Club:

Comments:

This was my first sprint of any kind (not counting the mis-named BARTG Sprint).
I spent the previous week listening to get the gist of how it's done, plus read
the relevant websites for rules and suggestions.  W0YK had an article in the
latest NCJ, so I felt primed.

It didn't go all that well and I apologize to the few I worked (or didn't work)
for wasting so much time.  I made a set of macros which included one bad typo
and too many repeats for a sprint.  Also had my serial number leading zeroes
toggled on.  I fixed these glitches but by then things had died down.

I'll be back in some of the following weeks and expect things to go more
smoothly.

Remenber, I go by Ken since I long ago gave up on using my real name, Kermit.
See my qrz.com page.

73,
Ken, AB1J

FT2000 N1MM-MMVARI-MMTTY-2TONE Win8