[3830] 7QP AG1T SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP AG1T SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 May 2014 20:32:02 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: AG1T
Operator(s): AG1T
Station: AG1T

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: NIBLEY
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:          15
   40:    4    146
   20:   57    177
   15:   41      4
   10:           3
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  102    345      0  Mults = 61  Total Score = 60,634

Club:

Comments:

I got in a little over 14 hours in.  Worked with the new version of N1MM.
Thanks to Jared's (N7SMI) efforts, the program worked great.  Even for the
multi-county lines.

I had originally planned to run from Bear Lake County, ID, but things did not
work out, so I ran from the home station.  It is on the plans for next year (ID
Bear Lake, Franklin county line).  I ran into every one in Cache County that was
working the event.  Did not hear Jared (not in Cache County) and was hoping to.
I did not do a lot of hunt a pecking util the very end.  Had a lot of fun and
improved on last year's efforts.

I had runs on 15, 20, and 40 meters voice and 15, 20 CW.  Those runs happened
in the morning and close to and after sunset.  My CW skills need to improve.
This contest helped.  Stopped a couple of times during the runs to chat with
people (don't you hate that when you are waiting for a contact) I had not
spoken to in a while when we ran into each other during the contest.  That is
always kind of fun.  It might have cost me some points, but the conversations
were worth it.

I worked 447 QSOs with 61 mults for a score of 60,634.