[3830] NewEngQP VE9AA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP VE9AA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 00:10:54 +0000
                    New England QSO Party

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:     12
   40:     43
   20:      4
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:     59       0  Mults = 33  Total Score = 3,894

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Was unable to devote any time to this early on.(ie: Saturday) and by the time I
got to the shack on Sunday the party was almost over.  Made the best of the
time left to support my next door neighbours just the same.

MANY familiar callsigns, hi !

Spent a lot of time on 80m in the last hour.  Everyone was still on 40 though I
think, even though some real big signals there on 80, I only worked a dozen.

73 de Mike VE9AA IC-7410, all band OCF dple @ 30', N1MM