[3830] 7QP KK7YC SOSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kk7yc@coinet.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP KK7YC SOSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 00:25:12 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: KK7YC
Operator(s): KK7YC
Station: KK7YC

Class: SOSSB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:   0        0     0
   80:   0       80     0
   40:   0      158     0
   20:   0     1061     0
   15:   0      180     0
   10:   0      121     0
    6:   0        0     0
    2:   0        0     0
----------------------------
Total:   0     1600     0  Mults = 67  Total Score = 214,266

Club: CODXC

Comments:

Bands were a bit weird, 20 didn't really get hopping until late, 15 was ok, 10
was  a late bloomer but never really got going. 40m was pretty good and 80m was
open pretty good as well but not many from the east stayed up to take advantage.
Barely even took time to eat! good thing I have some extra pounds!

Thanks to eveyone that participated and all who worked me! Had a blast!!!!
73 Ronnie KK7YC