[3830] NewEngQP K1ESE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP K1ESE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 09:56:40 +0000
                    New England QSO Party

Call: K1ESE
Operator(s): K1ESE
Station: K1ESE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OXF ME
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:     37
   40:    186
   20:    397
   15:     25
   10:
------------------------
Total:    645       0  Mults = 80  Total Score = 103,200

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Oxford County, Maine

I've done better.  I should have stayed longer on Saturday night.  Quit at 350
QSOs and went to bed.  Conditions here on Sunday were poor.  Nothing on 10m and
only a few on 15M.  20m was the workhorse with more than half of my points.

Ran the entire time, no S&P.

Some software problems lost me a handfull of contacts.  But, the hardware held
up fine.  Orion 2 and K3, KPA500 amp, Palstar tuners, two wire doublets up
80'.

One of my favorite contests, thanks to Tom and the gang.

73 de K1ESE
John