[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 03:26:51 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 9

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:   9      8
   40:  20     15
   20:  21     13
   15:   0
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  50     36  Total Score = 1,800

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Whew! Had to work very hard for the 50 QSOs. Things went well for the first 15
minutes with 29 contacts, but then I seemed to  hit a wall. At times there were
six straight unanswered CQs on 40 and 80. The bands were noisy, new stations
were strong. When K1GU is 469 on 80 here (usually Ned pounds in here) and asks
he to send my call three times before he can hear me, it was going to be a long
night on 80. No  Californians on 80, but a good ears award to K4XU who heard me
on that band. No three baggers at all, perhaps the first time ever.

W6SX continues to be able to hear me all the time on the first call. We must
have some sort of good mojo.

Tnx to KG5U and NM5M for Tejas mults.

Five minute segments: 10, 9, 10, 9 (So good so far), then 7 and 5.

Still, a lot of fun. Thanks all. 73, Jim N3BB