[3830] CQ-M N8XX SOSB/15CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] CQ-M N8XX SOSB/15CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 23:24:39 +0000
                    CQ-M International DX Contest

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: SOSB/15CW QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    0     0       0
   40:    0     0       0
   20:    0     0       0
   15:   15     0      11
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:   15     0      11  Total Score = 495

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Only token entry.  I was hoping for SOSB 10, but either my receiver was dead on
10 meters or the band wasn't open, so I gravitated to 15 Meters, where
conditions were "so-so" for QRP.  Managed to get 15 Q's in a bit over
1 hour.  Had to leave for other commitment, and when I got home 15 was all but
zero propagation.

Did manage some "interesting DX" for QRP - I think I might have made
two or three new countries for my "very low key" effort for DXCC.

Thanks to the folks who organized this event.  As a few others have said, it's
good practice for CQ WPX in a few weeks.