[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 12:19:04 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 23

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   3      3
   40:  15     14
   20:  25     17
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  43     34  Total Score = 1,462

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  I guess I needed last night to be
a 20M only night.  I felt strong on 20 and worked nearly everyone I called
(couldn't get through to NO3M and K9BGL on that band).  On 40, I missed nearly
every jump ball and felt like my signal was weak.  But nearly every QSO once
made turned out to be a new multiplier. Got to 80 late, but signals were good
there.  But, as usual, I was too far away from most of the activity centers and
kept getting beat to the QRV stations I was hearing. Thanks for all QSOs.  Will
be on 10 meters at the M/M NQ4I station in CQ WPX this weekend.  Good luck to
all.  73, John, K4BAI.