[3830] WPX CW KX7L SO(A)AB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KX7L SO(A)AB(TS) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 00:08:03 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KX7L
Operator(s): KX7L
Station: KX7L

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   29
   20:  143
   15:   94
   10:   16
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

For a somewhat casual effort, this yielded my best score in years.  Things
seemed a little slow at the start Friday afternoon, but picked up a bit after
sunset.  15 and 20 were the money bands for me, 10 never seemed to have much
other than the occasional South American station.  But solid openings into
Europe Sat and Sun made up for it.  In fact it seemed like I heard (&
worked) more Eu stations than US! Thanks for the Q's!

Rig: KX3 & Hardrock-50 amp, Dipole up 70 ft.