[3830] WPX CW WW4LL M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WW4LL M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 01:42:46 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): K0RU W4DXX W9SN WW4LL N5TOO N4OO KN5O K1ZZI
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    4
   80:   64
   40:  969
   20: 1635
   15: 1696
   10:  143
------------

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions were rough on 80 and sometimes 40.  Saw all of the spots on 10 meters
but EU signals were in the noise for the most part.  Heard Florida stations
running South America, but even they were difficult at times for us because of
no propagation.

Equipment performed flawlessly.  Experienced one slight power surge Sat night
but no interruption to speak of.

First time op here, Rob, K0RU performed remarkably well, flying in from Kansas
City.  I have a chair with Rob's name on it now :)  Steve, W9SN came down from
Indiana and rocked it as well.  Thank you Rob and Steve for coming!  All OPs
did an outstanding job and was a very cohesive group.  They aggressively went
after every Q we could put in the log.  Congratulations to the other Multi-Twos
and thanks to everyone that worked us.  Have a great summer!

Fred, WW4LL
Rob, K0RU
Eric, W4DXX
Van, N5TOO