[3830] WPX CW UP2L(@UN9LG) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW UP2L(@UN9LG) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 09:41:13 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: UP2L
Operator(s): R8AA RM9I UA9BA UN4L UN7LZ UN9LG
Station: UN9LG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Kostanay Kazakhstan
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:  276
   40:  764
   20: 1602
   15: 2038
   10:  204
------------

Club: Ural Contest Group

Comments:

Another great contest from UP2L! MNI TNX to the organizers for their invalueble
time and efforts they put in to keep the integrity and growth of this wonderful
contest!

This was our first M/S effort at Grigori's big station. The first expirience is
very seldom a successful one as we know. So, this one went by the rule. Kept
fighting for the first 2,5 hours with some technical issues and missed a
hundred +
low band QSOs. Some of the key antennas were lost just prior to the contest in
a very bad wind storm. In any way we enjoyed very good CONDX and working good
operators from around the world.

Special thanks to our host Grigori UN9LG for the unprcedented hospitality. We
also thank Oleg and the supporting team from Tomsk (especialy R9IR) for
bringing equipement and SW worth of $ 25k+ to make the M/S in a big way
possble.

CU all in next big one!

For the team UA9BA