[3830] WPX CW KC3R(LZ4AX) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KC3R(LZ4AX) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 08:11:51 +0000

------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

733 x 1 pts
  70 x 2 pts
2076 x 3 pts
  45 x 4 pts
 526 x 6 pts

The score is more than 300k above the current US record but only 40k above the
claimed score for that record. Wasn't expecting that much but I won't
complain.
On Thursday before the contest we did replace the rotor on the top 15 meter
antenna and got the whole stack back in business. Guess we were right on time.

Thanks to Jim, WA3FET for letting me use the station again.

CU @WRTC