[3830] CWopsT N8XX LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8XX LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 04:19:47 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 29

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   2      2
   40:  11     10
   20:   6      6
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  19     18  Total Score = 342

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Went up to the shack to make sure everything was shut down from the afternoon's
stint, noticed activity on 20, so piled it.  Noted after a few Q's that I was
running 100 watts from working SV9/W1NN, so left power there.  The computer was
in the other room, so I brought out my trusty J-38 and left foot and hacked
away.  Seemed to be able to work them as fast as with sending via N1MM logger,
though the log isn't as readable.  It was fun!