[3830] CWopsT N5ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.l.myllymaki@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 04:39:31 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 29

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:    8     1
   40:   46    21
   20:   47    45
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  101    67  Total Score = 6,767

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Missed 2 earlier sessions today due to annual weeding done around one tower
having 40 and needed to disconnect cable as well as 80 dipole, so decided to
sleep in this morning.  Then W6NV/ZD8W was visiting from Bay area and had lunch
with him and bunch of other locals here.  So I was well rested for evening
session and got antennas reconnected.
Very strange conditions, had hot start on 20 and things were going well until
move to 40 and somehow 40 just wasn't like it has been every other time since I
have had yagi up for that band.  I also checked 15 multiple times on other
radio, but never heard anyone there.  At the end 80 sounded good with low noise
and good signals, but could not get much going there.  On 20 I think I only
worked 3 Europeans, and there was strange path to France, F5IN was loud as
local and F5MNK right behind him was almost as loud, very strange, Never heard
F5IN so strong and only heard 3 signals from EU with my tiny 2 element yagi !
TNX for QSOs, hope to see you again next week !