[3830] WPX CW YR1C(@YO4NA) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yo9gzu@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW YR1C(@YO4NA) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 18:08:22 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: YR1C
Operator(s): YO4DW YO4NA YO7FB YO9GZU
Station: YO4NA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Constanta
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

------------
  160:    0
   80:   34
   40:  728
   20: 1466
   15: 1467
   10:  374
------------

Club:

Comments:

After Silviu YO4NF had to cancel his participation, we were very pleased to have
Marius YO7FB and Cornel YO4DW as first timers at YR1C key. The team showed very
good determination, and despite worse propagation, we managed to snap the
Romanian all time record, established in 2011 by YR1C.

It was a thrilling competition with the other teams on cqcontest.net. We had a
good advantage after first sunrise, but started to slowly lose ground on
Saturday afternoon. Congratulations to OM7M, SP8R, TM0R, ED7W, OL3Z and the
others that kept us going.

CU in the next one!
YR1C Team