[3830] WPX CW K9NW(@K9UWA) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9NW@qth.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K9NW(@K9UWA) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 18:50:44 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Indiana
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:    6
   80:    9
   40:  125
   20:  464
   15:  443
   10:   37
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Didn't get started til 2120z.  About an hour in the logging computer went
squirrely....finally was able to get to where I could pull what was the log up
til then and restart on my laptop - but sans rig control and any kind of
interface.  So the rest of the weekend was spent with left hand on the keyboard
and right hand on the paddles.  Almost old school!

Condx were pretty decent the second day.

73, Mike K9NW