[3830] WPX CW SK3W M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sm5ajv@qrq.se
Subject: [3830] WPX CW SK3W M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 16:04:26 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: SK3W
Operator(s): SM0MDG SM3SGP SM5AJV SM5EPO SM5IMO SM5TXT
Station: SK3W

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:  361
   40: 1017
   20: 1788
   15: 1698
   10:  209
------------

Club:

Comments:

This years WPX CW was a very nice and warm weekend with good friends at the
fantastic SK3W QTH.

The warm WX allowed us to spend lot's of time outside when not on the radio all
cocked meals was done on the BBQ. At this time of year Fernebo area springs into
full life with a lot of nice birds coming back from their vacation in Africa,
including Gluttsnäppa and Enkelbeckasin. At the same time the mosquitos are
invading the area.

One of the goals was to beat our own SM record and that was done with a big
margin. We even beat the SM M/M-record. We suffered a bit from high magnetic
indexes at the start of the contest and 10 meter never lifted fully.

Congratulations to all stations in southern EU that are ahead of us, it was
nice to follow the fight on cqcontest.net.