[3830] CWopsT N3BB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N3BB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 15:19:45 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 4

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:  31     31
   20:  35     26
   15:  28     20
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  94     77  Total Score = 7,238

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Strange propagation on all bands. Some stations that should be in the skip zone
were amazingly weak, and some just boomed in. Spent some time trying to move a
JA station to 40, but nil propagation for us. Then ended up in a ten minute rag
chew with "Big John," my pal from former MOT days. A lot of water has
gone under that  bridge for both of us. So the CWT is fun for me for both some
fast contest-style exchanges, and breaks for other fun stuff.

Thanks for the contacts and a nice early morning hour on the radio.
73, Jim N3BB