[3830] CWopsT NO5W/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 16:25:52 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 4

Call: NO5W/M
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): .75

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  21     21
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  21     21  Total Score = 441

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, HI-Q 4/80, 2002 Pathfinder

Tuesday I had to make a solo-driving trip from New Orleans to Mt. Pleasant in
northeast Texas with return on Wednesday. The eight-hour drive on Tuesday was
boring but the return trip was made a lot more enjoyable with two CWT's
included in the drive. The first CWT was mainly while parked at a boat ramp on
Lake Bob Sandlin but the second one was while in motion crossing the
Atchafalaya Swamp area. I had hoped to make the 0300 session but crashed after
arriving back at the QTH and woke up just as it was ending.

Thanks for the Qs and making the driving more enjoyable.

73/Chuck/NO5W