[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 03:59:15 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 6

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:  15     14
   40:  21     15
   20:  20     15
   15:   0
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  56     44  Total Score = 2,464

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Strange night, in that there were times when many CQs went by w/out an answer,
but that's the way the sprint format seems to work, and then there are times
when you get every jump ball, and get triplets and quads on second radio
ping-pongs. Oh the highs and lows of this thing.

Fortunately, a great (for me) last 5 minute segment on 80 really bailed me out,
with 10 Qs in that time. The five minute segments were: 12, 8, 8, 9, 9, and 10.
Wow.

Tnx to the following for three baggers: NW2K, NO3M, W4NZ, and W9RE. No 160
antenna here.

The bands were quiet, and it was wild and wooly as usual. Congrats to Todd-SD
for consistently bettering me for the division. I gave it my all, and did
pretty well, but WD0T was super.

Tnx to K5NZ and KG5U for good Texas participation.

Tnx for a nice break in the week, and to N6ZFO and the NCCC for sponsoring the
NS Ladder. Jim N3BB