[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 14:27:54 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 11

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  18     18
   20:  47     38
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  65     56  Total Score = 3,640

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, zepp.  10 was dead before the CWT started,
but 15 seemed OK to Europe.  No activity on 80 before the start, so started on
40.  40 was OK to most of the USA, but the only western station worked was
W7OM.  I had heard K6RB before the start.  Ran out of QSOs quickly on 40 and
moved to 20, which was OK for the US, but not good to Europe.  Did work PA7RA
and heard NS9I working UR5MM.  Worked four JA stations, so band is good to JA
at this hour and it should be good for the A-P Sprint on SSB this Saturday and
the AA CW the next weeekend (I think).  Thanks for all the QSOs. Not sure if I
worked any recent CWA graduates. Only non-members worked were K8NYG, JO1LVZ,
JA7QVI and K2CDX.  Never got to 15, but 65 is about all I could work at 20 WPM
in an hour anyway.  A couple of the members apparently didn't get the word on
the speed limit, but everyone else seemed at or below what my computer said was
20 WPM.  Nice pace for a change (only).  Hope to work you all again at 0300Z
tonight.  73, John, K4BAI.