[3830] GACW WWSA M5Z(JK3GAD) M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] GACW WWSA M5Z(JK3GAD) M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 15:49:45 +0000
                    GACW WWSA CW DX Contest

Call: M5Z
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: M0CFW

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Central London
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   6      4        6
   20:  57      8       21
   15:   1      1        1
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  64     13       28  Total Score = 3,280

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

K3, 5 meter wire with ATU (CG3000), Win-Test 4.12

I used RBN so Multi-OP entry. Nowadays it becomes very rare that single op
station is forced to change category to Multi OP due to RBN/Packet use so
organiser of this contest should re-think about this.
Also this one is very rare contest that participants have to wait almost a year
to get final results. Hope this improves.

Only operated on Saturday as my ATU stop working.

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD