[3830] ARRL June VHF N1EN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N1EN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 02:50:20 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  53     32  Total Score = 1,728

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

In and out of the shack, hoping for openings that teased, but never really came
(or if they did, it was while I was off attending to Fathers Day duties).  Even
the local big guns, whom I'm used to hearing be busy working lots of stations I
can't hear, seemed a bit slow.

Accidentally made my first 222 simplex contact, because I forgot that I had
left the 222 FM monoband rig on after programming it.  It was tuned to the call
frequency, the folks up on Mt. Greylock broke squelch scaring the crap out of
me, and the contact went in the log.

At least I picked up a couple new grids.