[3830] ARRL June VHF N6VI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N6VI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:22:28 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  350    83  Total Score = 36,520

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was a relatively low-key operation from home, with the higher-band antennas
on short tripods on the porch.   Isolated pockets of spotlight propagation on 6m
kept it interesting despite mediocre conditions.  One highlight was bouncing a
902 signal off the hills to my south and working W6TE far behind the hill to my
north.  Another was working former ARRL Vice-President K0BJ on two modes for
ARRL Centennial points.

Thanks to the rovers who, while fewer than usual in number, contributed nicely
to the higher-band grid count.

Thanks to all for the contacts.  BTW, those of you working the ARRL Centennial
QSO Party get 200 points for each time you worked me.  My log is already up on
LoTW.

73,  Marty N6VI