[3830] ARRL June VHF K0KUK/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K0KUK/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 19:54:17 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  151    44  Total Score = 6,644

Club:

Comments:

My first time roving. Activated grids EN35,36,25,and 26. Equipment was an IC 706
MKIIG, Ron KA0RYT loaned me a 2 meter M2 Eggbeater, 6 meter HO loop, and I had
two 11el yagis on 432. 150W bricks on 2&6. 100W on 432
 Band conditions seemed generally mediocre at best to me but am happy with
score considering conditions in the upper mid west.Had fun and plan on
activating this corner again