[3830] ARRL June VHF K0BBC/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K0BBC/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 22:43:02 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  115    68  Total Score = 9,452

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

Activated DN84 DN85 DN94 DN95 EN04 EN05 EN15 EN24 EN25 EN34 EN35
We nearly went across South Dakota end to end,  saw lightning,  heavy rain
and thick mud. WD0T (SD), W0GHZ, W0UC  and a host of others, at Winstead
corner, made sure we had a qso in each grid.  highlights included three XE
stations in the log and our first QSOs, above six meters, logged West of the
Missouri Riverwith WD0T near Pierre.